Does Pharma Need More Oversight?
(Believe it or not, patients pay for this poor level of care)
Hell to da...
Is the FDA more interested in protecting the interests of Americans or Big Pharma and their failed ventures in mental health and pain treatment?
Additional concerns include the FDA pushing through potentially harmful psychoactive drugs, such as opioids and antipsychotics, whose adverse effects are unknown or misrepresented. Can Americans trust that a new FDA commissioner would be wary of psychoactive drugmakers who are responsible for billions of dollars in fraud against the U.S. Department of Justice and the American taxpayer and have not made significant progress in preventing or treating mental illness and addiction in the past four decades? - See more at:
- Pain Patients Will Suffer in CDC Fight Against Addiction
- CDC’s Prescribing Guidelines and the ‘Cone of Silence’
We need more treatment options for mental illness and addiction:
Psychedelics to treat addiction?? FDA-Approved Drug Therapies and Classic Hallucinogens to Treat Alcoholism: Barriers, Background, and the Latest Research
- Mental illness?? Stunting Growth of Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, Pain Meds: Meditation Better than Placebo, Meditation & Psychedelic Psychotherapy Better than Overprescribing
American Mental Health Failure, Pathway to Solutions
Pharmacies have been robbed like crazy the last month in Johnson City, TN:
NEW IMAGES: Johnson City Walgreens armed robbery suspect possibly connected to similar case in Gray
JCPD search for Walgreen’s robbery suspect
Man wearing surgical scrubs, mask accused of robbing Walgreens pharmacy
Caught on video: 2nd Johnson City Walgreen's robbed 6 days after 1st
Johnson City Walgreens robbery could be linked to last week's Walgreens robbery
UPDATE: 1 arrest made in Boones Creek Walgreen's armed robbery
Are Opioid Dependent Patients
Getting Adequate Care in Johnson City?
Click here and scroll down to find out.
House Subcommittee Hearing on Prescription Drug and Heroin Abuse: State & Local Perspectives
Prescription Opioids: Are Our Pain Killers Killing Our Patients? Reverse It With Naloxone
- Addicting a Country is Old Game
- Treating the Uninsured Mentally Ill
- 2 Ohio Tragedies: Kent State (1970), Prescription Drug & Heroin Addiction (Today)
Travel as a Political Act, with a European Take on America's War on Marijuana
Is America's African President Donald Trump More Like Zuma, Amin, Gaddafi, or Zulu? Daily Show's Trevor Noah Explains
Dr. Gabor Maté Talks Addiction, Culture, Ayahuasca... and Drug Policy
Individual States and an American Public Fraught with Addiction, Mental Illness, and Jail Time Looking to Alternatives
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton Catering to Bank Donors Rather Than American People
- Recipe for Hopelessness: Greed, Addiction & No Mental HealthArtist Perspectives: After 9/11 and the Iraq War, Do You Still Believe in the Goodness of Humans?
Stamets Alleviates President Eisenhower's Fears By Winning the Gordon & Tina Wasson Award
Black Lung, Black Hearts: Mining, Poverty, Addiction & Dis-Grace (Zuul Be Shocked)
Tommy Chong Now has Rectal Cancer. What Does Cancer.gov Say About Cannabis to Treat Cancer?
- Will "The Coming Boom" in Brain Medicines Include Mental Health?